Colorado National Monument
My Hike Through Wedding Canyon
Monday, December 30, 2013
This is just the beginning!!
Well, here it goes! I've never done a blog before, and I have friends that blog every day, so it's about time I catch up with the rest of the world and blog my little heart out, and this class is the perfect opportunity for me to learn about the world of blogging. I'm interested to see how many views I get, and subsequently, how many comments I receive. I've heard that embedding things is pretty easy, but I've also heard it depends on the blog platform itself. I figure I'll be finding that out very quickly! Learning about blogging is just one of the many reasons I'm continuing my education. My knowledge regarding e-commerce, internet marketing, and web 2.0 is very limited. When I received my undergraduate degree, having an email address was not a given, and the only reason I had one was because I was a student at Georgia Southern University. I’m not sure if AOL was around at that time yet, but I do know, I didn’t get another email address after I graduated until I used the CD ROM that was required to load the software just to be able to use AOL in the first place! My, how times have changed! I'm excited for this class and all it has to offer and teach me. I'm most excited about learning all the social media options available, because I'm sure my knowledge of which are available to me just scratches the surface of everything that is out there for use. I'm ready to learn how to apply them all to use for business purposes, and probably for personal as well. It's always enlightening to have a class online, because again, I'm a novice at it with only one online class under my belt. I don’t know if this class is offered on campus, but I do believe this class holds more learning, and teaching, potential when it’s completed online. It’s definitely all a learning experience for me and I’m ready to dive in head first!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment