Colorado National Monument

Colorado National Monument
My Hike Through Wedding Canyon

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Great YouTube video about integrated marketing. The sports analogy is a bonus!


I like this YouTube video from Monitor Group about
integrated marketing. They explain how marketing met the needs of the consumer 30 years ago as opposed to how marketing has had to adapt to the introduction of the internet and eventually Web 2.0 and social media. In their explanation of how to approach needs for a marketing program in today’s internet environment, and how the company needs to rethink man power for it, they use the analogy of football versus hockey. I like this approach in breaking down where needs are, and in turn where to distribute man power due to those needs, because the sports industry is where I’m hoping to find employment, and this video’s demonstration of the direct connection between a marketing programs needs and man power allocation combine both of my interests of sports and marketing. If you enjoy sports and are looking at ways to diversify your marketing team, watch this video for ideas of how to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment